Falkland Islands Government Taxation Office

New Business

If you are intending to start a new unincorporated business or have recently started one, you need to notify FIGTO as soon as possible.

You will be required to complete a new business enquiry form and upon receipt of this FIGTO will provide you with an employer reference number (ERN).

New Business Enquiry
Created: 2022-09-05 | Size: 2.9 MB

Will you have employees?

If you have employees you will need to submit POAT Returns/E-POAT, for more information  please see the POAT section