Accompanying Dependent Permit

For those accompanying a work permit holder, they will need to apply for an Accompanying Dependent permit (ADP).If successful, an adult ADP holder will be able to work without the need for a separate work permit. This work must be a shortage role and included on the Workforce Shortage List (WSL). For work that is not on the WSL permission must be sought separately by the permit holder from Customs & Immigration.