Camp Education Review – consultation period now open
As part of the feedback phase for Camp Education Review, a public consultation period for members of the public to provide their input on aspects relating to the provision of the service is now open.
The consultation is a critical aspect of the Camp Education Review, as the feedback we receive will inform a set of recommendations and options for improvements, including key policies and budgetary requirements to underpin models of delivery.
The consultation period will run from 21 January – 20 February 2022.
How to take part
The ‘Camp Education Review - Information for Consultation Meetings’ document sets out the areas covered by the Review, the progress made to date, and what the next steps are. We recommend that you review this document before taking part – you can download it below, or request a copy from the Education Department.
There are two ways you can take part in this consultation:
- Sharing your views at one of the in-person consultation events which will take place from late January until early February 2022 as per the schedule below:
- Fox Bay: Postponed - details to follow
- Goose Green: Saturday 22 January 2022 from 3pm to 4:30pm in the Social Club
- Stanley: Wednesday 26 January 2022 from 5pm to 6.30pm in the Chamber of Commerce
- Port Howard: Friday 4 February 2022 from 3pm to 4.30pm in the Social Club
- Completing the questions in the Consultation Paper – you can download the pdf below, pick up a copy at one of the consultation events, or request a paper copy from the Education Department.
- You can fill in the pdf online and email it back to us, or if you prefer you can print it and bring your completed Consultation Paper to any of the consultation events, or return it to the Education Department at the contact details below.
For more information or if you have any queries in relation to this consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact:
PA to Director of Education, Education Office, Stanley